Junior Tennis Groups at CRRC combine quality instruction with drills to teach proper technique & games to ensure a fun learning environment while providing a great workout! Our pros are certified & have a world class background in playing & teaching tennis. Following USTA Net Generation fundamentals, students progress through the phases of junior development, with a pathway toward Tournament Training for the competitive player.
- New students must be evaluated.
- Evaluations held Aug 20 & 27. Please call the club to schedule.
- An evaluation does not guarantee placement in a group.
- Non-refundable ½ payment & signed registration due upon acceptance.
- Full Balance due by December 1, 2018
- A higher rate will be applied for students who do not commit to the full season.
Introduces the forehand, backhand, serve & volley. Covers rules, scoring, etiquette, choice of equipment & basic strategy while developing through red, orange & green dot balls.
Emphasizes ball control for those with basic skills. Covers fundamentals in detail. Introduces balance & footwork, overhead, low volleys, return of serve & strategy in singles & doubles.
Introduces advanced strokes. Covers use of spin & slice, approach shots, handling of high deep balls, anticipation & rhythm. Specialized drilling of basic skills & supervised match play.
- Based on the availability of students in the spring, the club cannot guarantee the number of students per clinic.
- All reasonable efforts will be made, but no guarantees can be given, to makeup missed lessons.
- Reservation must be accompanied by a $600 deposit.